Information for authors:
Please email the filled registration form and abstract to: email@example.com as soon as possible, but no later than 1st of April 2019.
Abstracts (not more than 600 words in length) submitted for review should be in English and should present a clear and concise view of the motivation of the subject, give an outline, and include information on all authors (the full name, affiliation, address, telephone number, fax number, and e-mail address of the corresponding author).
Using these templates is strongly advised to all authors submitting an abstract for reviewing:
Download TIEM 2019 Registration form
Abstracts and papers will be reviewed by the international Scientific Committee.
- Each abstract will be reviewed on:
– suitability for one of the topics of the conference
– scientific content and level, and the relevance of presented results;
– correspondence with the abstract template, English usage and grammar.
Authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to submit a full-length conference paper according to the conference Paper Template.
The paper must be submitted through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paper Length: 4-6 A4 pages (final paper), including figures, tables & references
- Paper Size: A4 (210 mm X 297 mm)
- Lay-out: Double column – use paper template
- File Format: .doc or .docx only
- File Size Limitation: 5.0 MB
- Do NOT page number your paper
Papers will be selected by the Steering Committee based on a peer review made by the Technical Programme Committee.
- Papers meeting the following criteria will be published in the Conference Proceedings.:
– the comments of the reviewers have been taken into consideration;
– originality of the paper is given;
– it corresponds with the paper template, English usage and grammar are correct.
Proceedings and all presentations will be in English.
Please remember: Full paper submission deadline: 1st of June 2019, email: email@example.com