|Plenary lecturer:||Prof. Konstantinos N. Voudouris
Full planar waveguide design with complementary split ring resonator and Substrate Integrated Waveguide technology
Full Professor, Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, University of West Attica, Athens, Greece
Areas of Research
Wireless telecommunication systems, Radio Planning, Web Applications and Intelligent Transport Systems
- Full Professor at the Higher Colleges of Technology at Abu Dhabi – UAE and before, as a Professor at the Technological Institute of Athens -Greece.
- Telecoms expert within the incumbent telecom operator in Greece, OTE.
- Technical advisor to the Deputy-Minister of Transports and Telecommunications.
- Embassy Counsellor, within the Permanent Representation of Greece to the European Union (EU), responsible (attaché) for Telecommunications and Information Society and chaired the relevant European Council’s Working Party, during the Greek Presidency.
- Member of the Management Board of the European Network and Information Security Agency (ENISA).
Professor Dr. Voudouris has published over 90 scientific papers in international journals and conferences.
Following successful international research grant bids, he:
– coordinated the FP7 ICT REWIND project with budget of 5.5M€. REWIND focused on the development of a Relay Station (RS) prototypefor IEEE 802.16j WiMAX networks and
– led the WiCEAR group, in NexGenMiliwave project (development of a 60GHz transceiver) within the Greek microelectronics cluster – Corallia.